Monday 11 July 2011

Disney attributes in 3d

I question whether the attributes of these villains would be fully appreciated in 3d glory, and wonder if I will be able to achieve the same effects with my character. As some form of consolidation, some of them have seen a 3d reworking through the video game Kingdom Hearts, though not in very high definition.








They possess all of the qualities mentioned already, such as sharp corners, grim facial expressions, "evil" colour schemes, but don't compare to the professed villainy of the original 2d counterparts.

They are still recognisable however. Fortunately, I have the luxury of being able to create a higher definition character as I'm not creating for a game, but I will still be mindful of falling into the trap of creating a lifeless, expressionless character.

No comments:

Post a Comment